Gracie Won’t Talk Companion Book: Activities to help your child learn to read and write Kindle Edition
Author: Nancy L. Stover
This book is a Busy Parents’ Guide to Reading and Writing by a 35+ year Reading Specialist created to provide a reference for reading and writing lessons and activities. It is written to be a companion book to the first book in the Growing with Gracie leaning series: Gracie Won’t Talk but may be used in conjunction with any of your child’s favorite books. This book offers curriculum based vocabulary lessons, engaging reading activities, and sentence building exercises specifically for 4-8 year olds or equivalent reading and writing level students.
This book begins by explaining your role and offers best practices to increase your effectiveness as an instructor with additional resources listed for further information.
As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cracking the Rich Code (Vol 1): Entrepreneurial Insights and strategies from coauthors around the world
- The Greatest Year of Your Life
- Drinking From A Fire Hose: 5 Essential Tools To Not Get Soaked
- Your Financial Road Map: Planning For Life, Retirement, and Financial Freedom
- Bone Health Improvement with a Biofield Energy Treated Vitamin D3 Kindle Edition